7 Things About My Experience Today as Part of the Anderson Live Studio Audience:
1. Anderson is totally down-to-earth, charming, and funny. Did I mention swoon-worthy? Loved his interactions with the audience during commercial breaks.
2. The studio was ice cold.
3. I’m a fan of Long Island Medium Theresa Caputo, but seeing her do her work in person convinced me she is the real deal. I wish there had been more time with her.
4. Sometimes I daydream about what my life would’ve been like if I stayed in the communications field instead of becoming a teacher. Today was one of those days. Seeing the show’s production was utterly fascinating to me.
5. But it also made me nervous! I am far more comfortable behind the lens as evidenced by my completely unnatural facial expressions, like this one:
6. For the record, the camera adds 900 lbs., not 10.
7. It was SO worth a 4:30 AM train and the requisite death-defying New York cab ride. (Truly, every time I get in one of those things, I am certain this is the day I’m going to meet my demise.) Fortunately, the cabs now have TVs installed in them, so you can distract yourself with that instead of watching your driver live out his demolition derby fantasies.